For more than 60 years Camp Elim has accommodated group bookings for schools, churches, families and interest groups. We can provide catering for up to 120 people, run adventure activities and create a custom camp program to suit your groups needs.
- 2 halls capable of fitting over 100 each
- accommodation to sleep over 120 in 6 bunk rooms, 4 family units and 4 lakeside cabins.
- Activities include Giant Swing, Adventure Tower (rock climbing), Archery, Canoeing, Stand-up paddleboarding.
- Sole occupancy is available for groups of over 50.
Please contact our office on 02 6554 0277 or fill out this form to make a booking.
For over 60 years families and individuals have enjoyed holidaying at Camp Elim. Alcohol, smoking and pets are not permitted, making Camp Elim the perfect location for families wanting a quiet break. Holiday makers can make bookings up to 4 weeks in advance over school terms and 10 months in advance when booking a week over the Christmas Holidays.
- coin operated BBQs
- washing up area, communal fridges and microwaves
- 2 amenity blocks
- free washing machines, coin operated driers
- table tennis area (subject to availability), lake volley ball, half-court basketball.
Bookings can be made over the phone or online. Online bookings may use the voucher “jesussaves” in the payment section for a 10% discount.
Camp Elim is tucked away in the Booti Booti National Park on a narrow strip of land between Green Point and Tiona. We are a Christian camp site accommodating both holidaymakers and group camps. We run school, church, family and adventure camps or activity day visits.
“Our cabin had an amazing view of the lake, it was also very peaceful. The kayaks and paddle boards for rent were a great touch. Kids enjoyed the table tennis and basketball court. Cabin was well-equipped and deck was a good size. Staff super friendly and helpful.” – Guest review
We look forward to welcoming you to Camp Elim!
Camp Elim is owned and operated by Taree, Gloucester, Stroud, Tea-Gardens, Wingham, and Dungog Baptist Church. Find out more about the ministry of Camp Elim here.
No Alcohol | No Smoking | No pets