There are many different activities onsite and offsite to do for your holidays. During the Summer holidays, we run the Giant Swing every Wednesday at 10am.
Over the summer, our café sells barista coffees in the morning and ice-creams and cold drinks at 3pm daily.
We also have equipment for hire to make your stay even more enjoyable.
Parent supervision required for all activities
- Basketball (half court)
- Tennis (half court)
- Volleyball in the lake
- Table tennis – Ping pong balls $1 at office
- Canoeing- fees apply
- Stand up paddle boards – fees apply
- Swimming in Wallis lake (safe for young children)
- Bush walk
- Beach walk
- Sand sculpting
- Fishing – permit required
Camp Elim instructors required
(fees and minimum numbers apply)
- Raft making
- Giant swing
- Vertical playpen (rock climbing, various ladder climbs)
Local Offsite Activities
- Ten Pin Bowling, Putt Putt & Laser Skirmish
- Trampolines & Mini Golf
- Big Buzz Fun Park
- Lake & River Cruises
- Whale & Dolphin Cruise
- Surf School
- One Mile Beach
- Forster Main Beach
- Elizabeth Beach
- Tallest Tree in NSW
- Bicentennial Coastal Walk
- Cape Hawke 360° Lookout
- Bushwalk to secluded McBrides Beach
- Booti Booti Bush, Beach & Lake Scenic Walk
- Parents are responsible at all times for the health, welfare and behaviour of their children, even when a Camp Elim staff member is running a program.
- Parents are responsible for the first aid of their children at all times, even when camp staff runs an activity.
- Camp Elim staff are happy to assist you at anytime and should be notified of any accidents or incidents while at Camp.