- Basketball (half court)
- Tennis (half court)
- Volleyball in the lake or on land
- Table tennis
Leader supervision required
- Raft making ^
- Canoeing – extra fees ^
- Swimming in Wallis lake (safe for young children)
- Swimming (Elizabeth Beach)
- Bush walk
- Beach walk
- Sand sculpting
^Camp Elim can provide instructors for some activities at extra cost.
Camp Elim instructor required
- Giant Swing – extra fees
- Vertical playpen (rock climbing, various ladder climbs) – extra fees
- Archery – extra fees
- Giant Water slide – extra fees
- Team building course
- Old School Top Team – extra fees
- Group leaders are responsible at all times for the health, welfare and behaviour of their campers, even when a Camp Elim staff member is running a program. Group leaders are responsible for the first aid of their campers at all times and must supply own first aid equipment, even when camp staff runs an activity.
Camp Elim staff are happy to assist you at anytime and should be notified of all accidents and incidents while at Camp Elim.