There are many different activities onsite and offsite to do for your holidays. During the Summer holidays we run the Giant Swing every Wednesday at 10am. We also sell ice creams and cold drinks at 3pm daily.
We also have equipment for hire to make your stay even more enjoyable.
- Basketball (half court)
- Tennis (half court)
- Volleyball in the lake
- Table tennis – Ping pong balls $1 at office
Parent supervision is Required for all Activities
- Canoeing- extra fees
- Stand Up Paddle Boards – extra fees
- Swimming in Wallis lake (safe for young children)
- Swimming (Elizabeth Beach)
- Bush walk
- Beach walk
- Sand sculpting
Camp instructors required
- Giant Swing – extra fees
- Vertical playpen (rock climbing, various ladder climbs) – extra fees
- Archery – extra fees
- Rafting – extra fees
- Old school Top Team
- Team building – extra fees
- Parents are responsible at all times for the health, welfare and behaviour of their children, even when a Camp Elim staff member is running a program. Parents are responsible for the first aid of their children at all times, even when camp staff runs an activity.
- Camp Elim staff are happy to assist you at anytime and should be notified of any accidents or incidents while at Camp.